a bloody figure who tried to erase the Arabian identity of Al-Masjid an-Nabawi
1. What is the secret of the Ottoman to occupy Al-Medina, and what kind of a symbol it represents in the Turk’s point of view?
2. What are the backgrounds for Fakhri Pasha’s expulsion of the inhabitants from Al Medina in what has historically and medially been known as “Seferberlik” or the forced deportation?
3. How did the Turks try to change the cultural and civilizational identity of Medina?
1. Ali Hafiz, Chapters from the history of Medina, third edition 1996 AD, p. 45 / 46.
2. See the talk of our colleague Muhammad Al-Saed for the “The Independent” in Arabic at the link : Click here
3. Ibrahim bin Ali Al-Ayashi: Al-Medina between the Past and the Present, The Scientific Library of Sheikh Muhammad Sultan Al-Namankani, Al-Medina Al-Munawwarah 1392 AH – 1972 AD, p. 572.