Slavery of the Land
Abdel Rahim: The Egyptian farmer was deprived of the fruit of his production.
Al-Omari: Meccans fell from hunger and thirst.
1. Ibrahim Shaaban, the Ottoman Empire … 6 centuries of terrorism, castration and harem, (Article in Sada Al-Balad newspaper, Saturday 7 September 2019).
2. Hussein Al-Omari, Hawliat Alnami Altohamia (Damascus: Dar Al-Fikr, 1987 AD).
3. Al-Eqtisadiah newspaper, Safar Berlik, an Ottoman movement, misery and displacement for the Arabs, July 16, 2018).
4. Abd Al-Rahman Abdel Rahim, the Egyptian countryside in the eighteenth century (Cairo: Madbouly Library, 1986 AD).
5. Abd Al-Rahman Al-Jabarti, A History of Wonders of Archeology in Translations and News (Beirut: Dar Al-Jeel, 1988).