The First Massacre
“Al Saket” in Al Awali
He wanted the Arabs to combat among themselves to cover his crimes.
Has killed mothers before killing their children.
1) Saied Tulah, “Travel and the evacuation of the people of Madina during World War I 1377-1334 AH”, 2nd edition (Al-Medina Al-Munawwarah: The literary cultural club in Medina, D.T).
2) Colonel Lawrence, the Arab Revolt, translated by: Shaban Barakat, 2nd edition (Amman: Al Ahlia For Publishing and Distribution, ,(1990 25 – 16; Al Thabetah, “Siege of Mahina”.
3) Muhammed Zaydan, Thkryat Ala’houd Althlathah: Ala’thmani – Alshrifi – Alsa’oudi (Beirut: Jadawel, 2011).
4) Suleiman Mousa, Great Arab Revolt – The War in Al Hijaz 1918-1916 AD (Amman: D.N, 1989).
5) Feridun Kandemir, The Defence of Medina (The Last Turks Under the Shadow of Our Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace), translated by: Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah Research & Studies Center (Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah: D.N, D.T).