By Obliterating the Language of the Qura’n..
They Wanted to Destroy the Arab Identity and Remove Its Heritage
Arabic also remained the master of languages in Arab and Islamic world during middle ages. Arabic was the crucible that embraced cultural, intellectual and literary heritage. It was rather a civilizational container of all spectrums of the nation whether it was political, religious or sectarian.
Arabic went through a dangerous turning point only when fragmentation swept the Arab body, and greed pervaded the Arabian land controlling the hearts of foreigners and non- Arabs. Arabian land became the desire of invaders and aspiration of tyrants including Crusaders, Tatars, Mongols and Turks. Then, the legend of Arabs ended, and weakness was deeply rooted in them. Their language became weak so its literature lapsed, and its flow declined. In addition, it was swept by waves of removal, distortion, and counterfeiting. Those ages were called the Era of Decadence.
Arabic Language was the master language during middle ages.
Arabic embraced the arts of cultural, intellectual and literary heritage.
Suleiman the Magnificent has included Turkish Language along with Arabic and Persian languages.
The aim of Ottoman invasion of Arab countries was to spread the Turkish identity.
1. Asaad Dagher, Arab Revolution: Introductions, Causes, Results, (Cairo: Hindawi Foundation, 2012).
2. Sohaila Al- Rimawi, Jma’iah Ala’rbiah Alftaah Alsriah- Drasah Wthaa’kiah 1909- 1918 (Amman: Majdalawi House, 1988).
3. Sati’ Al-Husari, Arab Countries and Ottoman Empire, 2nd edition (Beirut: Dar El Ilm Lilmalayin, 1960).
4. Naguib Azoury, The Awakening of the Arab Nation, translated by: Ahmed Bou Melhem (Beirut: Arab Institute, R&P).
5. Talal Al- Tarifi, Ottomans, Not a Tale Invented, 4th edition (Riyadh: Eatlaf House, 2020).