Hurufiers are intimate companions of "The Conqueror"
Hurufiers are intimate companions
of "The Conqueror"
by harboring their founder, "Tabrizi"
They restricted their communication with Allah verbally.
1) Ihsanoglu et al., The Ottoman Empire, History and Civilization, translation:Salih Saadawi (Istanbul: IRCICA, 1999).
2) Ahmed Shemshergl, The History of Bani Othman, translated by: Mahtab Muhammad (Abu Dhabi: Culture for Publishing and Distribution, 2016).
3) Evliya Çelebi, The Journey to Egypt, Sudan and Abyssinia, translated by Hussein Al-Masry and others (Cairo: Dar Al-Horizon Al-Arabiya, 2006).
4) George Tarabishi, The Dictionary of Philosophers, 3rd Edition, (Beirut: Dar Al Taleea, 2006).
5) Khalil Inalcik, History of the Ottoman Empire (Beirut: Dar al Madar al-Islami, 2002).
6) Tashkbari Zadeh, The Naamanian Narrations in the Scholars of the Ottoman Empire (Beirut: Arab Book House, 1975).
7) Abdel Moneim El-Hefny, Encyclopedia of Islamic Groups, Sects and Doctrines (Cairo: Dar Al-Rashad, 1993).
8) Fatih Akjah, Sultan Salim Al-Awwal, translated by: Ahmed Kamal (Cairo: Dar El-Nile, 2016).