In order to control them and Turkify them
They imposed teaching Arabic grammar in Turkish to the children of Arabs
Turkification of Arabic names from Muhammad to Tamerlane and Genghis.
When Nuri said with wild danger that the Turkish language should be the language of religion, he is aware of what happened in Istanbul by imposing the change of names of people throughout the country from Arabic to Turkish names, including the name of Muhammad. Names such as Tamerlane and Genghis spread outside their original environment throughout the Arab and Islamic world. They also dedicated prayers to the Turks, unlike other nationalities, in which they chant the white wolf, which is one of the ancient Turkish gods, and one of their slogans.
Jalal Nuri: The Turkish language should be the language of religion.
They targeted Arab schools and gave them Turkish names.
1. Al-Qiblah newspaper, “Who is Obaidullah, the author of a new people book?”, first year, Mecca (Shawwal 29, 1334 AH).
2. Diary of Suleiman Faidi, edited by: Basil Suleiman Faidi, 3rd Edition (Beirut: Dar Al-Saqi, 1998 AD).
3. George Anthony, The Awakening of the Arabs, translated by: Nasir al-Din al-Assad and Ihssan Abbas, 8th Edition (Beirut: Dar Al-Ilm LilMalayin, 1987).
4. Sati` Al-Hosari, The Arab Countries and the Ottoman Empire, 2nd Edition ((Beirut: Dar Al-Ilm LilMalayin, 1960).
5. Talal Al-Tarifi, the Ottomans – This was not a lie (Riyadh: Eatlaf publishing house, 1441 AH / 2020 AD).