Turkish crime theorist
Has sadistic incitement to murder.
Bektashi perversion contributed to refining his criminal talent.
(1) Ahmed Al-Nuaimi, The Jews and the Ottoman State, (The Resala Foundation, Dar Al-Bashir, 1997 AD).
(2) Raghda Muhammad Adeeb Zeidan, Issues of Reform and Renaissance among the Faithful of Religion Al-Khatib, (Beirut: A master’s thesis from the Imam Al-Ouzai College of Beirut in Islamic Studies, discussed on 25 Dhu al-Qi’dah 1427 AH corresponding to 2006/16/12 AD).
(3) Ali Sultan, History of Syria 1918-1908 AD, (Damascus: Tlass Publishing, 1987).
(4) The Diary of Jamal Pasha Al-Saffah, translated: Ali Shukry (Beirut: Arab House of Encyclopedias, 2004).
(5) Henry Morgenthau, Memoirs of the American Ambassador in Astana, translated by Fouad Sarouf, (Egypt: Mokattam Printing shop, 1913).